Contact Info / Websites
* In the Asian, African and Latin American countries, well over 500 million people are living in what the World Bank has called "absolute poverty"
* Every year 15 million children die of hunger
* For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years
* 3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day.
* One out of every eight children under the age of twelve in the U.S. goes to bed hungry every night.
* To satisfy the world's sanitation and food requirements would cost only US$13 billion- what the people of the United States and the European Union spend on perfume each year.
* It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.
The Clock Crew needs your help driving a change. Here's what you can do.